Corian is an advanced blend of natural minerals and pure acrylic polymer, developed for one purpose: to create an ideal surface for living. Corian is a unique solid surface material. Since its introduction in 1967, Corian has proven itself to be a remarkably durable, versatile material that’s easy to live with in both residential and commercial environments. Color and pattern run all the way through and cannot wear away.
• Corian cannot delaminate. Joints are unobtrusive, impermeable and hygienic– creating a look that is virtually seamless.
• Corian has a rich, natural translucence and is inviting to the touch.
• Corian offers design versatility, function and durability far beyond the scope of conventional materials.
• Corian surfaces can be fabricated with conventional tools.
• Corian surfaces are hygienic, with no visible pores or voids like tile, wood, granite or marble. Mold and mildew are easily removed from Corian, leaving no visible damage as may occur with other materials.
When Corian looks clean, it really is clean.
Corian keeps its good looks longer. Corian survives the impacts, nicks and cuts that mar most surfaces. Damage can be repaired on-site, saving both labor and resources. Corian surfaces are completely renewable, usually with ordinary abrasive cleaners and a green Scotch-Brite pad.
Renewability and durability make Corian inherently environmentally friendly. When needed, Corian can be recycled to create new materials. Corian is an inert, nontoxic, chemically unreactive, hypoallergenic material. There is virtually no off-gassing from Corian at normal room temperatures. Even when exposed to direct flame, Corian is one of the least toxic materials available. No wonder Corian is the material of choice for such sensitive applications as museum archival storage and display cases, and for walls and work surfaces in hospital operating rooms and intensive care facilities.
Corian is available in 105 colors and patterns as illustrated below.
Full-service plastics fabricator and supplier of plastic materials
Norva Plastics has been a full-service plastics fabricator and supplier of plastic materials. With over half a century in the business, we can tackle just about any job with confidence that comes from experience. From a tough prototype to long-run production, whatever your requirement, contact the experienced plastics fabricators first at Norva Plastics.
Norva Plastics provides many services relating to plastics and similar materials. We have 3 high precision CNC machines in house to handle high production jobs or for quick prototype jobs. We also do custom fabrication and also offer vacuum forming services. So contact us now! We look forward to serving you.