Whether you have a small, medium to large commercial, industrial or residential product or service need, use our easy online form to send us your details.
How to Send Us Your Artwork
1. Computer File(s) on Zip file, Drop Box, Share This, DVD, Thumb drive; PC format only!
2. Computer Files(s) attached to e-mail or use the form below (small file sizes only).
3. Fax clean clear black & white drawings.
Preferred File Types
For routing and laser cutting. For all others they can include the previous plus AutoCad Dxf, Dwg, HPGL CorelDraw versions 4-10 .cdr, .cmx. Adobe Illustrator version 3 .ai or eps (vector only)
1. All Artwork must be Vector with NO PLACED BITMAPS.
2. All fonts must be converted to curves/shapes/artwork. Programs let you convert your type to outlines or curves, this eliminates the need to include your fonts when sending your drawings. This also ensures that your layout is produced exactly the way you want it to look.
If you cannot submit artwork digitally: Send Black & White, clean camera ready artwork no bigger than 8″x10″ and no smaller than 4″x4″ along with a color printout indicating PMS colors and layout, preferably to scale (for raster). Send a good drafted drawing indicating all dimensions ( for vector).
– Exceptions for large format digital printing
– For signage that requires the printing of photos or graphics.
– We can accept the following types, but prefer vector files and or high resolution TIFF files:
• Adobe Illustrator version .ai or .eps
• Adobe PhotoShop version psd or .eps
• CorelDraw .cdr or .cmx
• JPEG file .jpg
• Tiff file .tif
1. Please include a separate file for any and all placed bitmaps
2. In order to ensure that all fonts are correct, please convert them to curves/shapes/artwork.
3. Vector files offer greater image quality when enlarging with less degradation.
A Note on resolution: All bitmap images should be scanned so that their AT FULL SIZE resolution is at least 150 dpi. Remember, the better the quality of the files you provide, the better the quality of the finished product. Please do not send files that have software compression applied to them. Images from web pages will not work for these kinds of prints.
You may also call us @ (757) 622-9281 or Toll-Free @ 1 (800) 826-0758
Full-service plastics fabricator and supplier of plastic materials
Norva Plastics has been a full-service plastics fabricator and supplier of plastic materials. With over half a century in the business, we can tackle just about any job with confidence that comes from experience. From a tough prototype to long-run production, whatever your requirement, contact the experienced plastics fabricators first at Norva Plastics.
Norva Plastics provides many services relating to plastics and similar materials. We have 3 high precision CNC machines in house to handle high production jobs or for quick prototype jobs. We also do custom fabrication and also offer vacuum forming services. So contact us now! We look forward to serving you.