Suicide Reduction Patient’s Sink Faucet
- Metered Faucet (push buttons & spout) is encased in a high-impact solid surface material. Comes in either 4” or 8” spread and fitted to your backsplash or wall. Comes in a multiple colors.
- Designed so that nothing can be tied to the fixture thus-eliminating existing hanging points (i.e. handles & spout). The Solid-Surface material is permanent and cannot be removed by the patient.
- Norva Plastics’ self-closing, push-button, metered faucets will save you water, money and exceed your energy saving goals.
- They are a LEED qualified product that will help you save the environment. We also have anti-microbial aerators available.
- Made of high impact solid surface material and customized to fit your existing sinks.
- Water saving fixture will pay for itself in four years or less.
- Fact: Our faucets save twice as much water as electronic faucets. They are designed to prevent the growth of Legionella Bacteria. Also they do not require the constant maintenance or calibration as an electronic faucet
- Our faucets can be equipped with an additional water saving aerators or laminar flow device that can further reduce bathroom faucet water use from 2.2 GPM to .5 GPM.
- Maintenance or water duration usage can be adjusted easily by technician without removing the fixture from the sink.
- Esthetically pleasing to any administrator or Human Rights Committee.
- Significantly less than Motion Activated Faucets
Prior to shipping your order of suicide Reduction faucets, we need the following information to ensure they properly fit your existing patient sinks. Please use the sheet on the left as a reference when filling out the order form.
Products such as the one to which this disclaimer is attached are intended for use solely in supervised, secure settings. Norva Industries, Inc. (“Norva”) products are designed to reduce, but not eliminate, the risk of suicide in mental health care facilities, hospitals, nursing homes, incarceration facilities and other environments using products such as ours. Norva products are not intended as a substitute or replacement for trained professionals’ evaluation, management and supervision of people at risk of suicide or otherwise harming themselves or others. Norva recommends that such people be thoroughly searched and observed both prior to and during the time when they are in a facility where our products are in use.
Norva does not warrant, represent or otherwise assert that our products eliminate the possibility of being utilized as a ligature apparatus. Norva disclaims any liability in the event its product is used as a ligature apparatus and shall have no liability in the event of injury to persons, products or facilities using our products. It is our customer’s responsibility to ensure that the products are utilized as intended and that the products are suitable for the environment in which they are installed.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in any purchase order, catalogue issued by Norva or any other sales materials or otherwise, to the extent permitted by applicable law, Norva makes no warranties and disclaims all warranties, express or implied, included the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose with respect to the products and services provided by Norva. Norva makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or adequacy of the services or products except as expressly provided in writing.
Full-service plastics fabricator and supplier of plastic materials
Norva Plastics has been a full-service plastics fabricator and supplier of plastic materials. With over half a century in the business, we can tackle just about any job with confidence that comes from experience. From a tough prototype to long-run production, whatever your requirement, contact the experienced plastics fabricators first at Norva Plastics.
Norva Plastics provides many services relating to plastics and similar materials. We have 3 high precision CNC machines in house to handle high production jobs or for quick prototype jobs. We also do custom fabrication and also offer vacuum forming services. So contact us now! We look forward to serving you.