HDPE Cutting Board
HDPE is a high density Polyethylene material specially formulated for the manufacture of quality thermo-plastic cutting boards. HDPE is a “Long Life” cutting surface specifically designed NEVER TO DULL knife blades.
HDPE outlasts functionally competitive materials (Up to three times longer) and is considered the strongest and lightest of all cutting board materials. Additional outstanding features of HDPE include acid resistant, odorless, tasteless, will not chip, peel, crack or warp and will wipe clean with a damp cloth.
HDPE is non-porous, non-absorbent, stain resistant and always stays white.
HDPE is available in a wide range of shapes, sizes and thicknesses. “Dishwasher Safe” cutting boards for:
Meets F.D.A., Federal Specs.; Approved by National Sanitation Foundation, Accepted by U.S. Dept. of Agriculture and Canada Dept. of Agriculture.
- Non-Absorbent — Will not absorb moisture, odors or bacteria
- Resists Acids & Stains — Wipes clean with a damp cloth
- Increased Strength & Durability — Will not chip, splinter or swell
- High Density — Will not bend or crack
- Long Lasting — Special surface finish insures long product life and will not dull knives
- Standard Slab Size: 48″ x 96″, 48″ x 120″, 60″ x 120″
- Standard Thickness: 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″
- Special Thickness: 1-1/4″, 1-1/2″, 1-3/4″, 2″
- Wt. per Sq. Ft.:
-1/2″ – 2.5 lbs
-3/4″ – 3.8 lbs
-1″ – Every 5.0 lbs
- Hardness: Durometer 70d
- Color: Pure White
- Recommended Support:
-1/2″ – Every 24″
-3/4″ – Every 48″
-1″ – Every 60″
- Special Cut Sizes — Available on Order
- Meets F.D.A., Federal Specs
- Listed by: National Sanitation Foundation
- Accepted by: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Canada Dept. of Agriculture
Full-service plastics fabricator and supplier of plastic materials
Norva Plastics has been a full-service plastics fabricator and supplier of plastic materials. With over half a century in the business, we can tackle just about any job with confidence that comes from experience. From a tough prototype to long-run production, whatever your requirement, contact the experienced plastics fabricators first at Norva Plastics.
Norva Plastics provides many services relating to plastics and similar materials. We have 3 high precision CNC machines in house to handle high production jobs or for quick prototype jobs. We also do custom fabrication and also offer vacuum forming services. So contact us now! We look forward to serving you.