Polyethylene CPG Seaboard
CPG Seaboard is a high density polyethylene sheet formulated to meet the specific requirements of marine and other outdoor environments. In addition, special post-production treatment enhances its ability to withstand the effects of salt water, moisture and direct sunlight.
CPG Seaboard is manufactured as a continuous extrusion. It is not press laminated. Thus, it is unconditionally guaranteed not to delaminate during the service life of the end-product.
- High degree of stability
- Good flexibility and toughness
- Excellent thermal resistance to “softening”
- Good dielectric properties
- Excellent as a barrier against water vapor penetration
- Ultraviolet (UV) stabilized to resist direct sunlight degradation throughout
- UV stabilized CPG Seaboard sheets meet FDA requirements for use in applications where they may come in contact with food
- All sheets exhibit consistent color and quality characteristics
- Ship and Boat Components Exposed to Outdoor Environment
- Playground Equipment
- Swimming Pool Equipment
- Food Industry and Food Service Equipment
- Park and Recreational Outdoor Equipment
Color and Size
Full-service plastics fabricator and supplier of plastic materials
Norva Plastics has been a full-service plastics fabricator and supplier of plastic materials. With over half a century in the business, we can tackle just about any job with confidence that comes from experience. From a tough prototype to long-run production, whatever your requirement, contact the experienced plastics fabricators first at Norva Plastics.
Norva Plastics provides many services relating to plastics and similar materials. We have 3 high precision CNC machines in house to handle high production jobs or for quick prototype jobs. We also do custom fabrication and also offer vacuum forming services. So contact us now! We look forward to serving you.